Monday 11 February 2013

Funny Movie Quotes

Funny Movie Quotes

This blog has been created to discuss the best movie quotes of all time, these quotes can come from any movie and anyone is free to post about their favourite funny movie quotes. These movie quotes take us back to the instances where we first heard them and carry the feelings of laughter and joy with them. Quotes cant be too vulgar as this blog is meant to be used by everyone (except very young children obviously), the intention is to have some good clean fun.


2 comments:

  1. Here is a quote from 40 Year Old Virgin

    Andy Stitzer: You know what? I respect women! I love women! I respect them so much that I completely stay away from them! (Steve Carell)

    Here is a quote from The Change-Up

    Mitch: So I can't sleep with my wife, I can't sleep with other women. What the hell is that? (Ryan Reynolds)
    Dave: Marriage. (Jason Bateman)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, this blog is awesome guys! Keep up the good work and post some quotes from older moveis!

    ReplyDelete