Monday 18 March 2013

Disney Classics

Growing up Disney movies were the most popular films.  These stories teach kids life lessons and touch their hearts.  I recently watched all of my old Disney films and I still enjoyed every one at the age of 21.  Quite surprising I would say myself.  The humor in these movies is usually a cute humor, but they are funny.  If you have not watched a Disney movie in years, I would suggest anyone any age to rewatch their memorable childhood movies.  You will enjoy them all over again!

I have chosen a funny lines from a few Disney Classics:

Aladdin
Peasant Woman: "Getting into trouble again aren't you Aladdin?"
Aladdin: "Trouble, heh you're in trouble when you get caught."
Palace Guard: "Gotcha!"
Aladdin: "I'm in trouble."

The Little Mermaid
Sebastion: " Teenagers! They always think they know everything. You give them an inch, they swim all over you."

The Lion King
Pumba: "It's our motto."
Young Simba: "What's a motto?"
Timon: "What's a motto with you?"

Pumba: "I ate like a pig."
Timon: "Pumba, you are a pig."
Pumba: "Oh."


Post By: Meghan P

No comments:

Post a Comment