Monday 18 March 2013

Jim Carrey Comedies

Jim Carrey is a well-known comedian, and an amazing actor.  He began acting years ago, but continuously is still acting in hit comedies.
 A list of some movies starring Jim Carrey are:

  • The Mask
  • Liar Liar
  • Ace Ventura Pet Detective
  • Fun With Dick and Jane
  • The Cable Guy`
  • Dumb and Dumber
  • The Truman Show
  • Bruce Almighty
Here are some quotes from Jim in various movies: 
``Hold on Sugar! Daddy`s got a sweet tooth tonight!`` The Mask

"Here it goes: I sped. I followed too closely. I ran a stop sign. I almost hit a Chevy. I sped some more. I failed to yield at a crosswalk. I changed lanes at an intersection. I changed lanes without signaling while running a red light and SPEEDING!"  Liar Liar 


``Excuse me, I`d like to ass you a few questions.``  Ace Ventura Pet Detective`

``In case I don`t see ya, good afternoon, good evening and good night!``  The Truman Show


Posted By Meghan P

No comments:

Post a Comment