Monday 18 March 2013

Stupid Funny

How often do you laugh at a movie you would describe as stupid funny?

This is my all-time favourite movies.  I love when something so stupid can make you laugh so hard.

The movie I love that is purely stupid comedy is the Scary Movie series.  These movies make jokes about other movies that have been around.  Scary Movie is based on a funny version of Scream.

Some funny quotes I enjoyed in this movie are:

Cindy Campbell: I thought you loved me. 
Bobby: Oh, I did, baby, I did. But being in abstinence makes you wonder new things about yourself. That's right Cindy, I'm gay. And in case you haven't noticed, so is Ray.
Ray: What? I ain't gay! 
Bobby: What are you talking about? You took me to that club. 
Ray: So? They play good music. 
Bobby: What about our trip to San Francisco? 
Ray: I wanted to go shopping. 
Bobby: [on the verge of tears] But... you made love to me. 
Ray: First of all, you sucked my... 
Bobby: Whatever! 


Cindy Campbell: We have to call the police! 

Ray: No way! I ain't going to jail! 
Greg: He's right! Cindy, do you know what they do to young boys in prison? All of those sex-starved convicts just waiting for a fresh piece of meat? 
Ray: Hey, Cindy's right. Maybe we should call the police. 


Deputy Doofy: Mom said that when I wear this badge you're supposed to treat me like a man of the law. 

Buffy Gilmore: Yeah, and Mom also said for you to stop sticking your d*** in the vacuum cleaner! 


Homeless Man: You got a dollar? 

Buffy Gilmore: Get away from me, you bum. 
Cindy Campbell: Buffy, can't you see he's hungry? Here you go, sir, a nice sandwich. 
Homeless Man: I said a dollar, bitch. 

These are some, there are too many to list.

Posted By Meghan P


1 comment:

  1. Common Denominator adalah wujud pengakuan bahwa manusia itu tidak sama. "Bhineka Tunggal Ika" mungkin dapat diartikan Common Denominator karena memiliki makna yang menyerupai yaitu "Walaupun berbeda beda tetapi Satu Jua". Istilah inilah yang akan dibahas tentang (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete