Tuesday 26 March 2013

Surprise Surprise - This is too funny

By Chris Playter

Sometimes you come across movies that are overlooked due to their outward appearance. Upon first glance, you would think that the movie Bridesmaids is just some cheap chick flick where all the girls are living in fantasy world with their perfect lives but, look can be deceiving  This movie is one of the funniest movies that has come out in a while, and the humour is a little on the raunchy side but I have to say I was quite impressed compared to how I thought it was going to be.

Here's on of my favourite lines from the movie but its going to require a little background to set the scene. The main character Annie meet her best friend's cousin, her name is Rita. While Annie is re - acquainting herself for the first time in a while, Rita's 3 boys are mentioned and she says the following:

Rita: They are cute, but when they reach that age... disgusting  they smell, they're sticky, and they say things that are horrible. Everything is covered in semen. I broke a blanket in half. Do you know where I'm going with that?

Here a link to the clip of the movie. :) Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment